R.F. Moeller Jeweler’s repair department has five platinum and goldsmiths on staff and is recognized as the premier jewelry repair facility in the Twin Cities. We are one of the few jewelers to have an in-house repair and design studio, insuring your heirlooms are always under our care. Your precious jewelry is tracked from take-in to finished repair and inspected four times to make sure the repair meets our high standards. We have state of the art equipment including laser welders and 3D computer generated imagery so you can preview your finished piece.
How much will I have to spend?
- Most repairs fall in the range of $25 to $200
- Multiple factors can alter costs considerably
- We need to actually see the piece to give a proper estimate
- Hearing about an item, over the phone, is not sufficient to give an accurate estimate
What all do you offer with repair work?
- Sizing rings
- Refinishing jewelry
- Repairing chains and links
- Resetting stones
- Fixing prongs and replacing crowns
- Complete jewelry restoration
- Replacing earring backs and findings
- Adding new clasps to necklaces & bracelets
- Soldering rings together
- And much more (we’ll work with even the most unusual requests)
Is there anything you won’t work on?
- We can’t work with tungsten or titanium
Do all three RF Moeller stores handle repairs?